Southland RV
D-H RV Center
Lance 2
Cirrus 2
Capri 2

Slidein Camper

Slidein campers are an RV that slides into the bed of a pickup truck.  They are also called truck campers, cabover campers, and piggyback campers. Europeans call them demountable campers.  In Australia, they are referred to as tray campers.

Northstar Bottom Banner
To Top