After 1.3 million unique visitors, 2.5 million visits, and 6 million page views in 2018, here are the Top 10 most read and most popular Truck Camper Magazine articles of the year.
Here are the top 10 most popular Truck Camper Magazine articles of 2018, listed in the order of their readership numbers. And the most popular article of 2018 is…
1. 2019 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Review – March 27, 2018
Truck Camper Magazine reviews a 2018 Four Wheel Camper Hawk, a pop-up, non-bath, short bed truck camper for full-size trucks. Can an ultra-light short bed pop-up be spacious and comfortable?
2. Winter Camping In Quartzsite for $180 – September 25, 2018
Quartzsite, Arizona enthusiast and full-time truck camper, Frank Poole, reveals the ins and outs of the most famous snowbird hideout in America. Want to camp in the warmth all winter for $180? Hit the “Q”!
3. The Rise and Fall of CampLite and Ford Truck Campers – August 17, 2018
This is the story of how CampLite and Ford truck campers blazed a trail of innovation through the truck camper marketplace, and then went out in a fog of mismanagement, non-communication and confusion. What a waste.
4. Six Tips For Buying Used Campers – April 6, 2018
Finding the right used truck camper for sale can be a real challenge. We reveal where to search, what to look out for, and what price to pay. Tip 1: Never buy a used camper sight unseen.
5. 2018 Bigfoot 25C10.4 Review – April 24, 2018
Truck Camper Magazine reviews a 2018 Bigfoot 25C10.4, a hard side, non-slide, dry bath, long bed, two-piece fiberglass truck camper. Is this flagship non-slide fiberglass truck camper worth its premium price?
6. CRASH! The TCM Truck Camper Accident Story – August 28, 2018