The 12th annual Truck Camper Magazine calendar contest is now open for 2019 submissions. Here are the competition details, contest rules, and six proven ways to win. The 2019 contest is on!
Welcome to the 12th annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest.
There will be thirteen winners, one for each month of the year, plus one more winner for the calendar cover. All thirteen calendar winners will have their winning photograph and the story behind their photograph featured in the magazine. The thirteen winners will also receive a free 2019 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar.
All submitted photographs will be placed into a 2019 TCM Calendar Contest Gallery. By sending in a photo for the contest, you give Truck Camper Magazine the right to use your photograph in future posts, social media, etc.
Here are the 2019 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest rules:
1. All photographs must contain a truck camper. A truck camper is a camper that can be demounted from a truck. If it doesn’t demount, it doesn’t count.
2. Photos can not be altered with Photoshop, apps, or special camera filters. Photos with watermarks will not be accepted.
3. All photographs must be taken between October 21st, 2017 and October 19th, 2018 by the person submitting the photo. You cannot submit a photo someone else took.
4. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: your first and last name(s), the location the photo was taken, and the year, make, and model of your truck and camper.
5. All photographs must be submitted digitally. You can send all entry photos at once or one photo at a time up (with a limit of 3 photos per person/camper).
6. All photographs must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, Friday, October 19th, 2018.
7. You can submit up to three photographs for the calendar. That’s three photographs per truck camper rig. Choose carefully!
8. All photographs must be horizontal. Please make your shots wide, not tall, like a calendar page. Please do not enter panoramic photographs as they are too wide for the calendar format. The final cropping will be 4:3 (wide:tall) ratio.
9. All photos must be taken with a three-megapixel digital camera, or better.
10. Send the highest resolution possible. Please do not downsize your photos.
Six Time Tested and Proven Ways To Win:
Over the past eleven years, we have recognized six clear patterns shared by the majority of calendar winners. If you want to win the calendar contest, here are six pointers: