It’s time to grab your camera, go truck camping in amazing places, and take great pictures of your rig. The 10th annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest is on.
Welcome to the 10th annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest.
There will be twelve calendar winners, one for each month of the year, plus one more winner for the calendar cover. All thirteen calendar winners will have their winning photograph and the story behind their photograph featured in the magazine. The thirteen winners will also receive a free 2017 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar.
All submitted photographs will be placed into a 2017 TCM Calendar Contest Gallery. By sending in a photo for the contest, you give Truck Camper Magazine the right to use your photograph in future posts, social media, etc.
Here are the 2017 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest rules:
1. All photographs must contain a truck camper. A truck camper is a camper that can be demounted from a truck.
2. Photos can not be altered with Photoshop, apps, or special camera filters. The contest is for natural images of truck campers in nature.
3. All photographs must be taken between October 24th, 2015 and October 21st, 2016.
4. All photographs must be submitted digitally via email to [email protected]. You can send all entry photos at once or one photo at a time up (with a limit of 3 photos per person/camper) until October 21, 2016.
5. All photographs must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, Friday, October 21st, 2016.
6. You can submit three photographs for the calendar. That’s three photographs per truck camper rig. Choose carefully!
7. All photographs must be horizontal. Please make your shots wide, not tall, like a calendar page. Please do not enter panoramic photographs as they are too wide for the calendar format.
8. All photos must be taken with a three-megapixel digital camera, or better.
9. Send the highest resolution possible. Please do not downsize your photos before emailing them to us.
10. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: your first and last name(s), the location the photo was taken, and the year, make, and model of your truck and camper.
Please follow this format. Here is an example:
Name: Alex and Julie Blasingame
Photo Location: White Rim Trail, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
Truck: 2007 Ford F250
Camper: 2002 Lance 815