2020 submissions are now open for the 13th annual Truck Camper Magazine calendar contest. Here are the competition details, contest rules, and six proven ways to win. The 2020 contest is on!
Welcome to the 13th annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest. There will be thirteen winners, one for each month of the year, plus one more winner for the calendar cover.
All thirteen calendar winners will have their winning photograph and the story behind their photograph featured in the magazine. The thirteen winners will also receive a free 2020 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar.
All submitted photographs will be placed into a 2020 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest Gallery. By sending in a photo for the contest, you give Truck Camper Magazine the right to use your photograph in future posts, social media, in the magazine, etc.
Calendar Contest Rules
1. All photographs must contain a truck camper.
A truck camper is a camper that can be demounted from a truck. If it doesn’t demount, it doesn’t count.
2. Only minor color correction and cropping is acceptable. High dynamic range images (HDR) are also acceptable. Any other alternations via software, apps or special filters will render your photo entry ineligible.
3. All photographs must be taken between October 20th, 2018 and October 18th, 2019.
4. Submitted photos must be taken by the person submitting the photo. Do not submit a photo taken by someone else.
5. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: your first and last name(s), the location the photo was taken, and the year, make, and model of your truck and camper.
6. All photographs must be submitted digitally. You can send all entry photos at once or one photo at a time up (with a limit of 3 photos per person/camper). Enter the contest by clicking here!
7. You can submit up to three photographs for the calendar. That’s three photographs per truck camper rig. Choose carefully!
8. All photographs must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, Friday, October 18th, 2019.
9. All photographs must be horizontal. Please make your shots wide, not tall, like a calendar page; 11-inches wide by 8.5 inches tall.
10. Do not enter panoramic photographs as they are too wide for the calendar format. The final cropping will be 11-inches wide by 8.5 inches tall.
11. All photos must be taken with a three-megapixel digital camera, or better. Smartphone images are acceptable.
12. Submit photos in their original resolution. Please do not downsize your photos before submitting them.
Six Time Tested and Proven Ways To Win:
If you want to win the calendar contest, here are six pointers: