Read the rules, scour the suggestions, and get inspired by the over ninety winning photographs from the past seven years. The 2015 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest is on!
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the eighth-annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest.
There will be twelve calendar winners, one for each month of the year, plus one more winner for the calendar cover. All thirteen calendar winners will have their winning photograph and the story behind their photograph featured in the magazine. The thirteen winners will also receive a free 2015 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar.
All submitted photographs will be placed into a 2015 TCM Calendar Contest Gallery.
Here are the 2015 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest rules:
1. All photographs must contain a truck camper.
2. All photographs must be taken between October 26th, 2013 and October 24th, 2014.
3. All photographs must be submitted digitally via email. You can send all entry photos at once or one photo at a time up (with a limit of 3 photos per person/camper) until October 24, 2014.
4. All photographs must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, Friday, October 24th, 2014.
5. You can submit three photographs for the calendar. That’s three photographs per truck camper rig. Choose carefully!
6. All photographs must be horizontal. Please make your shots wide, not tall, like a calendar page.
7. All photos must be taken with a three-megapixel digital camera, or better.
8. Send the highest resolution possible. Please do not downsize your photos before emailing them to us.
9. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: your first and last name(s), the location the photo was taken, and the year, make, and model of your truck and camper.
Here is an example:
Name: Dan Gindling
Photo Location: Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, Wyoming
Truck: 2011 Toyota Tundra
Camper: 2005 Four Wheel Camper Grandby
Six Suggestions On How to Win the Contest:
This will be our eighth Truck Camper Magazine calendar contest and we have noticed a few similarities between the winning photographs so far.
1. Take your photos at dawn, just before sunrise, or at dusk, just after sunset.