The 2016 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest starts now! New and updated rules, fine-tuned suggestions, and eight years of winning examples to inspire you.
Somewhere in the world, there’s a guy sitting in a grey windowless cubicle staring at his 2015 Truck Camper Magazine calendar. He’s studying Stu and Karla Dekkenga’s Northstar in Moab, Utah, and dreaming of following in their tire tracks. Next month he’ll be admiring Julie and Monte Hendricks’s awesome photo from Toquima Range, Nevada. Oh, to go where they go, and to see what they see.
He plans to retire in a year or two, and is saving up for a truck camper and the trip of a lifetime. Between now and then, he has the calendar, and the inspirational photographs within it. Hang in there guy in the grey cubicle, it’s so worth it.
The 2016 TCM Calendar Contest Is on
Welcome to the ninth-annual Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest.
There will be twelve calendar winners, one for each month of the year, plus one more winner for the calendar cover. All thirteen calendar winners will have their winning photograph and the story behind their photograph featured in the magazine. The thirteen winners will also receive a free 2016 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar.
All submitted photographs will be placed into a 2016 TCM Calendar Contest Gallery. By sending in a photo for the contest, you give Truck Camper Magazine the right to use your photograph in future posts, social media, etc.
Here are the 2016 Truck Camper Magazine Calendar Contest rules:
1. All photographs must contain a truck camper. A truck camper is a camper that can be demounted from a truck.
2. Photos can not be altered with Photoshop, apps, or special camera filters. The contest is for natural images of truck campers in nature.
3. All photographs must be taken between October 25th, 2014 and October 23rd, 2015.
4. All photographs must be submitted digitally via email to [email protected]. You can send all entry photos at once or one photo at a time up (with a limit of 3 photos per person/camper) until October 23, 2015.
5. All photographs must be submitted by 11:59pm PST, Friday, October 23rd, 2015.
6. You can submit three photographs for the calendar. That’s three photographs per truck camper rig. Choose carefully!
7. All photographs must be horizontal. Please make your shots wide, not tall, like a calendar page.
8. All photos must be taken with a three-megapixel digital camera, or better.
9. Send the highest resolution possible. Please do not downsize your photos before emailing them to us.
10. Along with your photographs, please include the following information: your first and last name(s), the location the photo was taken, and the year, make, and model of your truck and camper.
Here is an example:
Name: Alex and Julie Blasingame