2. Take your photos without people, or any man made objects in the photo (like electrical wires or trash cans). A possible exception is if your camper is on or near a bridge, tunnel, farmhouse, camp setting, or other interesting man made landmark or landscape feature.
3. Send in pictures from different locations. Avoid sending in three pictures taken at the same time in the same place, unless they’re amazing.
4. Make sure your whole rig is in the frame of your photograph.
5. Get away from the campsites and take photos as you travel through amazing places.
6. Be very selective with the photographs you send in. You can only send in three photos for the contest this year.
For inspiration, check out the entries from past calendar winners: